We are looking for writing that is insightful, engaging, and biblically grounded. We want to highlight the best in believers’ voices around the world.
Would you like to share a blog post on our site regarding the events of our time? How has the Lord guided you through this time in quarantine? What has changed for you and your family? Are you homeschooling as usual, or are you new to homeschooling? What has it all been like for you?
We’d like you to send a blog post, no more than 800 words, on any of the subjects mentioned, or any other relevant subject you’d like to write about. We hope to share posts that edify and sharpen others in the Lord, and that exalt the name of Christ.
Send to editors (at) burningbush (dot) press. Subject line: blog post.
- Biblically ground your post. This is where our readers would start to understand where you’re going with your piece.
- We will consider expository articles, personal or reflective essays, reportage, profiles, and first-person narratives.
- Please submit up to 800 words maximum.
- We encourage short paragraphs and bullet points as well as subheadings.
- We will check grammar, spelling, and readability to make it as tight as possible for our readers. You will receive the revisions for your approval.
- Spend some time thinking about a compelling headline for your work that will attract readers.
- All submissions should be emailed to: editors (at) burningbush (dot) press with the subject line: Blog Post.
- Do not send attachments. Put your entire piece in the body of the email.
Include the following as a closing to your work:
- URLs to your blog and other links to social media sites (Twitter, Facebook, or other)
- short bio (2-4 sentences maximum)
What we don’t want:
We do not accept poetry, fiction, product reviews, bible studies, or devotionals.
Please do not submit something previously published elsewhere, be it online or print.